This milestone was renamed, and some of its content postponed. The priorities were discussed and defined in the document "Work packages and milestones"
Nabu aims at being the successor of PyHST2. Therefore, a first Proof-of-Concept of distributed tomography reconstruction has to be delivered.
Milestone Objectives :
- Support both PyHST2 parameter file, and another "native" parameter file (#2 (closed), #3 (closed))
- CCD corrections : flat-field (??, ??)
- Paganin filtering (#1 (closed), #5 (closed))
- distributed FBP (Parallel geometry) (??)
- Input and output format as simple as possible (proper I/O will be handled later)
Not dealt with :
- Sinogram pre-processing (ex. Münch de-stripping)
- Other CCD corrections
- Helical trajectory
- Fan-beam geometry