v2020.1.0Release Release v2020.1.0
Internal alpha release 2020.1.0 This release is not meant for public use, yet.
Features included in this release:
- Pre-processing: Flat-field, phase retrieval (Paganin), FBP reconstruction
- "Double flat-field", only with numpy backend
- Read and write HDF5-Nexus files. Support for ESRF legacy EDF scans.
- CLI tools:
nabu-config(bootstrap a configuration file) and
- (Internally): chunk processing and "flexible processing pipeline", with support of binning/subsampling
Features currently being developed, and not part of this release:
- Automatic CoR computation (MR !27)
- Computations distributions (neither local nor task-scheduler)
Features implemented in both the numpy and cuda backends, but not tested enough and/or not integrated in the "flexible processing pipeline":
- Hotspots removal (thresholded median filter)
- Sinogram-based rings correction (Fourier-Wavelets filter)
- Horizontal sample shifts