v2020.2.0Release Release v2020.2.0
This is a "preview release", preparing an important release foreseen for September 2020.
- Vertical translations
- Double flat-field (radios-based rings artefacts removal)
- Support for half tomography
- Support for flat-field normalization with more than 2 flats
- Take configuration file
end_zinto account for
- Phase retrieval:
method = noneis now default (no phase retrieval by default)
- Add support for
rotation_axis_position = auto(except for half-tomo)
- Re-wrote internal processing pipeline with a much simpler design
- NXresults: config is now a H5 dataset. "image stack" default interpretation.
v2020.1.0Release Release v2020.1.0
Internal alpha release 2020.1.0 This release is not meant for public use, yet.
Features included in this release:
- Pre-processing: Flat-field, phase retrieval (Paganin), FBP reconstruction
- "Double flat-field", only with numpy backend
- Read and write HDF5-Nexus files. Support for ESRF legacy EDF scans.
- CLI tools:
nabu-config(bootstrap a configuration file) and
- (Internally): chunk processing and "flexible processing pipeline", with support of binning/subsampling
Features currently being developed, and not part of this release:
- Automatic CoR computation (MR !27)
- Computations distributions (neither local nor task-scheduler)
Features implemented in both the numpy and cuda backends, but not tested enough and/or not integrated in the "flexible processing pipeline":
- Hotspots removal (thresholded median filter)
- Sinogram-based rings correction (Fourier-Wavelets filter)
- Horizontal sample shifts