This MR provides a dedicated
TimeCurvePlot for the regulation.
- The time have to be provided as an epoch is second in UTC (
- The x-axis is displayed as datetime in local timezone
- Data transfer (bliss->flint) only use the diff
- Flint manage the amount of data displayed (which can be changed by the user)
- The default amount of data displayed is 2 minutes
- The autoscale can be temporarily disabled to allow to zoom on a part of the plot
This plot is a custom plot like others so can be used in other contexts.
See also #2800