- manage different dimensions for 3D spectra
- load and save dimensions from the configuration
- add an interface to estimate E0 (from pymca and larch process) ?
- integrate the E0 calculator in the existing interfaces (pymca & larch)
- add a E0 calculator widget that is compatible with larch and pymca processes.
- test with B33_30mu_1f_noEXAFS dataset
unable image ROI selection. should be always active-> to be discuss later. Maybe not showing the RoiManager is simpler and better for the users. ?
should run the load without freezing the gui.we will see this later
- should be a Dialog with when start is selected it should hide the widget
- remove copy of hdf5 files
- add a widget to make a copy - saving point
- error log message should specify the spectrum position when process fails.
For now we are patching the XASNormalizationParameters with the E0CalculationDialog. This part could be moved to pymca ?