This was previously the discussion on %Full-Field M4.
There are a number of things still to be done for the full-field pipeline.
We can roughly classify them into 3 categories ordered by decreasing priority:
- Should be done ASAP (ex. left from previous release)
- Short term need
- Middle term need
We should decide where each item should go.
- Auto-CoR in half-tomo
- Half-tomo when CoR is on the left (#145 (closed))
- Check nabu configuration export in hdf5 (ex. estimated CoR)
- tiff and jp2k:
uint16data normalization: do volume-wise instead of slice-wise (see #146 (closed), #147, #148 (closed))
binning_zis completely broken. See #160, #167, #168.
- CTF phase retrieval (#44 (closed))
- Sinogram-based ring correction (#95 (closed))
- Sinogram normalization (Chebyshev, sample region) (#118 (closed))
- Vertical volume stitching