March Tomwer + Nabu POC
This milestone aims at showing the capabilities of Nabu + Tomwer in a simple setting. Nabu should be able to provide a simple reconstruction pipeline. Tomwer uses Nabu as backend for reconstruction instead of PyHST.
The minutes of 30/01/2020 mention
March goals. A simple, FBP working pipeline using the new acquisition files.
however no clear feature description is provided.
What should be handled
- Read HDF5/Nexus data
- Computations on a local machine
- Interface with Tomwer
What might be not handled
- CCD correction: hot spots
- Paganin phase retrieval
- Vertical sample/detector shift
- Center of Rotation finding methods
What will not be handled
- Computations distribution in a computing cluster: SLURM will not be available (or sufficiently tested) in March, and OAR is deprecated
- Items foreseen for September ID19 restart