Auto refresh logbook automatically
The idea is that the event list does not get updated automatically but only when the user decides so. To this purpose, a graphical message must informs him that new events arrived.
- The user should not need to click the refresh button of the browser to refresh the event list.
- When a event (or several) are being edited or created , the user can not update the page
idea 1: a message appears on top of the vent list and is always visible when the user scroll the page. It says 'New events have been logged." It includes a link which triggers the update of the event list.
EDIT After discussion:
- a checkbox in the menu enable to select between 2 behaviors:
- makes the event list refresh automatically when a new event arrives
- a popup appears on the screen indicating that new events arrived and event list is refreshed when the user clicks on the popup to refresh the event list.