WIP: Resolve "Windows Conda package"
Notes for future self:
- CI jobs for windows are run on the machine
- you can connect to it via remote desktop with your login (thanks Samuel for giving me permission)
- Conda envs are persisted (no docker) so you can connect later on to see what packages are installed, do tests.
- pay attention to previously existing channels (like stable)
- also some windows packages may not have the same version on
- You don't need to install all bliss requirements in
conda-buildis required (and maybe python=3.7)
- pay attention to the version of
lz4-c(cf error below)
File "C:\Miniconda3\envs\buildenv5\lib\site-packages\libarchive\ffi.py", line 57, in <module> raise ImportError("Failed to load libarchive library from %s - are any dependencies missing?" ImportError: Failed to load libarchive library from %s - are any dependencies missing?Is your environment activated?
- In case you get this error during conda build:
- this problem is caused by a DLL naming issue
lz4-c>=1.8.3from conda-forge, whereas higher priority channel esrf-bcu comes with
- so make sure you install the good version or you can use this (ugly) trick:
copy C:\Miniconda3\envs\buildenv\Library\bin\lz4.dll C:\Miniconda3\envs\buildenv\Library\bin\liblz4.dll