Flint: For image, do not update the level set by the user
Feedback from ID11.
It would be good to take care of the level set by the user by default.
- For now Flint store colormap inside the image item (which is replaced at every scan)
- Except when it is considered as an equivalent scan (basically when the same command is executed twice)
- But we lose the context when using first
- Now image widget is designed per detector
- It makes sense to store the full colormap (lut, level, auto range mode) inside the widget itself
- Instead of inside the plot