Make sure in your home the following links are set (if not TANGO will not be accessible):
- ~/.bashrc -> /operation/operator/debian8/.bashrc
- ~/.bash_profile -> /operation/operator/debian8/.bash_profile
from shell, before lunching matlab execute
export TANGO_HOST=ebs-simu:10000 matlab &
The matlab code is located in CTRM in:
the folder (and this repository) also contains a startmachine.m that will be the reference one used by operation.
it is assumed that the structure of the folders is as below and the bold folders exist and contain the corresponding repository:
- /operation/beamdyn/matlab (this repository)
- /operation/beamdyn/at (https://github.com/atcollab/at)
- /operation/beamdyn/tango-matlab (https://gitlab.esrf.fr/BeamDynamics/tango-matlab)
- /operation/beamdyn/DeviceServers (https://gitlab.esrf.fr/BeamDynamics/DeviceServers)
- /operation/beamdyn/python (https://gitlab.esrf.fr/BeamDynamics/MachScripts)
CLASSES FOR COMMISSIONING (/operation/machine/BeamDynamics/matlab)
RingControlProperties and methods for generic SR/SY/Simulator control.
FirstTurnsclass for first turns correction
QuadPolarityClass for detection of polarity issues in quadrupoles.
SteererPolarityClass for detection of polarity issues in steerers.
moovablecontrols a tango attribute and adds some specific features such as calibration and wait for set to be reached.